Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Food glorious Food

May I have more please? "More? you want more?" OMG I love Oliver Twist!

So I am trying to diet. Not stopping eating but just eat healthier. So today I had a hand full of peanut butter pretzels, two grilled chicken tacos, and a vitamin water and that’s it. Again been so busy!

So here is my dilemma, if I eat something now, I am so hungry I will scarf it down and not wait to taste it (no fun). I also am wishing for soul satisfying comfort food but to eat this now could only be disaster. I’d be ok with a salad if it had a sweet & fruity/ savory carnivore kick. Like ham, turkey, apple, mozzarella, red onion, mushrooms, hazelnuts and pineapple with an aged balsamic vinaigrette and toss a few basil leaves into the mix. But alas, it is not to be. Lindie’s asleep and no one who would make anything up to par is delivering at this time of night (here in c/s I don’t know if anyone delivers this during the day lol)

Maybe if I just go to sleep there will be sweet dreams of what I want and I will wake up full. LMTO Yeah right, I’ll let ya’ll know how that works for me.

1 comment:

  1. Call that small coffee shop in Manitou by the park - it's open 24/6. I was there until 10 PM last night with my laptop. They have carob choco cookies; that's sorta healthy right?

    ReplyDelete