Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy fourth of July!!!!!!! OK so I cleaned the house and even did some laundry. It was the house blocking my creativity. And it’s scary when you know yourself so well. My epiphany was 10:30pm and I went shopping right away.

Here’s the menu:
· Meatball or grilled sausage subs with sautéed peppers and onions, and mozzarella
· Pasta salad with basil infused dressing and “salad topping crunchies
· Corn on the cob (what could be better?)
· Baby seedless watermelon
· Red white and blue Jell-O Parfaits
· 4th ice cream floats with strawberry soda and blue berry sauce

Everything will be semi-homemade but I want to enjoy and relax and not sweat the small stuff! So here is a prayer, God: please help me let go of perfection and just be happy being me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment